Monday, July 17, 2006

Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse

I recently bought a Logitech M1000 Laser Cordless Mouse. I had previously had a cordless, optical Logitech mouse and after a few years I just plain wore it out. I consistently buy Logitech products because they always work well for me. I also have Logitech X-230 2.1 speakers.

The mouse had one huge feature that sold me on it. It has a charging station. Changing the batteries in my old mouse was a hassle and I hated never knowing when to change them. This mouse not only charges itself, but there is a battery meter on the mouse that lets you know when it’s running low. The mouse also has more buttons than you can use. The one problem that I had was using the forward/back buttons on the mouse in Firefox. This was easily remedied by downloading the latest version of the mouse software from Logitech’s web site.

Ultimately, it’s a great mouse and I am very pleased with it. It works like a charm. If you’re in the market for a good quality mouse, nothing compares to this one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home