Sunday, July 16, 2006

Welcome

I've had blogs before but never had anything interesting to write about and would inevitably shut them down; one after the other. It's not that I didn't want an outlet for my thoughts; I just never had much direction. I decided to start a new blog and was racking my brain for ideas and coming up empty, until last night. I was talking with a group of friends out in a driveway at 4:00 in the morning when inspiration hit! It always hits at the weirdest times doesn’t it? Someone asked what I did for a living and I told them about my normal job, and then I said, "I’m also a Closet Nerd." And here we are...

When you first meet me, Web Developer, is the last thing you would think to label me. I drive a Dodge Ram, lift weights regularly, ride a Kawasaki Ninja, play the guitar (2 Ibanez and a Les Paul) and pretty much everything else a stereotypical young man would do. And then when I get home, I spend 6 hours in Adobe Land (formerly Macromedia Land) elbow deep in PHP, ActionScript and PSD files.

I figured that how my two worlds interact could actually be interesting and provide some entertainment for the world. I will share my life, both inside and outside the closet... Should make for an interesting ride. Please keep your hands, arms, legs, personal items, pet and small children inside the ride at all times. Here we go!


3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Good luck with the new blog...I think there are many people who live double and sometimes triple lives!!


www.bionicbuddha.com

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Hooman said...

I second that notion - best of luck!

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Hey dude. Loving what you've done so far. Keep it up!

Matt
----
http://www.claimid.com/mattymayhem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home